2022 hiking Grand Teton Trip
Trip Total: $815 | Total Spots: 9
This 6-day trip is created for beginner hikers. This is your chance to lay back and explore with ease! I will lead you through the beautiful Grand Teton National Park. Pack your bags to enjoy spontaneous dives into alpine lakes, stargazing, laughing with new friends, and the trip of a lifetime.
There are 9 available spots on this trip.
Trip Activities Include:
- 5 day hikes, ranging between easy and moderate
- A lake day at Colter Bay with optional canoeing and swimming
- Learning and honing camping skills as you go, such as water filtration, meal planning, basic navigation, and bear safety.
Trip Price Includes:
- 3-5 pre-trip zoom sessions (informational and FUN!)
- 5 nights camping in the National Park
-$100 in food budget to spend on personal groceries
- Showers and laundry as outlined
- Rental car & Gas
- Payment to your trip hosts
Trip Price Excludes:
- Roundtrip flights to Jackson Hole Airport
- Gear you need to purchase prior to the trip (please discuss with me if you need to rent gear like a sleeping bag, sleeping pad, tent, stove, backpack from REI!)
- Eating out in Jackson Hole
- Additional purchases like souvenirs, coffee shop, road trip snacks
- 18 years old at time of trip sign-up and trip payment
- NO prior hiking experience required
- Must pass a background check
- Must sign a waiver and photo/video release